SO KIND Wednesday #3

Do you have or have you ever had a special pet in your life? Do you talk to your pets?

We do. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if most of us share our words with our animals, not only as a way of communicating, but also as a way of showing kindness and appreciation towards them.

I thought I’d lighten things up this week and ask for four word kindness phrases for our pets. Pets can be a broad range here, including cats, dogs, hamsters, cows, horses, whatever animal you have loved in your past or take care of now.

As a twist of fun, let’s add the element of humor. Feel free to include what you imagine your pet wants you to say. :) Like “Here’s your favorite food”. “Lay on my pillow”. “Sit on my paper”. Just for fun!

Next week will be the last SO KIND Wednesday and the contest will be on February 3.

Thanks for joining in!

Jessica

15 thoughts on “SO KIND Wednesday #3

1. Miriam January 20, 2016 / 5:52 pm

To Harry, my scruffy adorable mutt who always, always likes to be patted on the head “You need a massage”.

• Jessica Adam January 20, 2016 / 6:46 pm

Oh man! That’s fabulous! Bet my dog is secretly screaming that in his head, too!Thanks for joining in!!!! :)

• Miriam January 20, 2016 / 6:55 pm

No worries Jessica. Nice to join in the fun

2. Espirational January 20, 2016 / 6:26 pm

“Go ahead, stay in bed under the covers all day sweetie.” The minute the bedroom door opens Callie runs to the bed, climbs up under the covers and goes to sleep.

• Jessica Adam January 20, 2016 / 6:49 pm

Oh my gosh! How sweet is that???? My cats and dog would be all over an all day nap in the bed! Under the covers? Super bonus! :) Thank you for commenting!

• Espirational January 21, 2016 / 10:21 am

I take her out of the bed more than I let her stay, but she sneaks past me. I’ve learned to look for a bump under the quilt.

• Jessica Adam January 21, 2016 / 10:26 am

Oh, that’s funny. Love the part about the bump under the quilt! :)

Also, I was looking at your website. It’s so amazing. Thank you for following me back on Pinterest. :)

3. Blair (The Shameful Sheep) January 20, 2016 / 7:10 pm

Okay, let me seeee. “Come cuddle, fluff butt” (yes I call my cat that ha!) Orr….. Four words my cat wished I said “food free for all!”

• Jessica Adam January 20, 2016 / 7:14 pm

Oh my gosh! Fluff butt?? That is hilarious. “Food free for all” is awesome. There’s 2 stray cats that live under our shed, bet they’d LOVE that! :)

4. thegeneviever January 20, 2016 / 9:03 pm

What my cats wish I would say, “Tuna party Every Day!”

5. Judi Hockabout January 21, 2016 / 1:53 pm

“Your MEOWS melt me!” “You are my cat!” “I am your human!”

• Jessica Adam January 21, 2016 / 2:29 pm

Wow Judi! You got it to work????? I’m so glad to “see” you here!!!!!

Love these!!! Sweet and funny!

6. Pan January 23, 2016 / 12:35 am

Stewie has to work for his food and treats.. Very rarely does he hear, ” It’s a free treat”
    His list would be that and “Do you want to play ?”
    He was already a bed hog when I got him.. So treats and play would be the only things he’d wish I say like a broken record..

• Jessica Adam January 23, 2016 / 1:24 pm

Hi there! Thank you for joining in! That’s funny about the bed hog. And, those are excellent phrases. If you do choose to say them, you may want to whisper. Especially the free treat one, otherwise you may end up with quite a line! My 3 would definitely be in it! :)