21 thoughts on “No Words

• Jessica Adam February 1, 2016 / 6:16 pm

Exactly. While I was standing out there I was thinking, if I would’ve stayed inside 5 more minutes or if I was on the other side of the house, I would’ve missed it. :)

1. karenlee February 1, 2016 / 6:28 pm

Beautiful shots once again. :)

• Jessica Adam February 1, 2016 / 6:32 pm

Thank you so much! Hope you are doing well.

• karenlee February 1, 2016 / 10:08 pm

I am. How’s it going way over there?

2. Judi Hockabout February 1, 2016 / 8:31 pm

SPECTACULAR!!!! You need to send these in somewhere – don’t even know where to suggest at this point but they are absolutely breath-taking! Mother Nature at her finest!

• Jessica Adam February 1, 2016 / 8:36 pm

Hey there, Judi!! Aren’t they crazy beautiful???? I’ve never seen anything like it. I was taking the cat outside and glanced up. Watching it was something else. I just HAD to share it. :)

3. Miriam February 1, 2016 / 10:27 pm

Absolutely breath-taking Jessica. Mother Nature is incredible. I’m so glad you didn’t miss it and so thankful you shared it with us.

• Jessica Adam February 1, 2016 / 10:44 pm

Thank you, Miriam. I agree with you, Mother Nature is incredible. She outdid herself tonight and got a standing ovation in this little corner of the world. It was sooooo stunning. And, the sky opposite of the sunset had all these cotton ball puffs and was a brilliant blue.

• Miriam February 1, 2016 / 11:52 pm

Wow, it sounds so stunning Jessica.

4. Pan February 2, 2016 / 2:42 am

1 & 3 fire in the sky !!!
    Beautiful 👍

• Jessica Adam February 2, 2016 / 10:05 am

One resembled an beautiful eye, with big, amazing lashes. Pupil and all. I felt like the cat and I were the only ones witnessing it. None of my neighbors were outside. It was too good not to share. :)

• Jessica Adam February 2, 2016 / 10:13 am

Oh man, wish I would’ve taken her picture in it. It was Lulu Jones’ sister, Sophie. She’s white and gray with lovely white socks. She was standing beside me in the yard. :)

• Jessica Adam February 2, 2016 / 10:36 am

Hey there. Thank you. I wish all of us could’ve been standing in my yard, jaws dropped, cameras in hand. The thought radiates happiness. :) It was amazing.

5. Weird Guy With The Dog February 4, 2016 / 8:47 am

The first shot was like the eye of God looking right at you, eyelashes and all! Great pic’s!