25 thoughts on “Dogwoods

• Jessica Adam April 24, 2016 / 9:30 pm

Hi there. Sorry for the delay. You’re comment was sitting in my pending folder and I saw it today.

Thank you for commenting. There’s something about dogwoods right now. All of the forests around here are white with their blooms. So pretty.

• Jessica Adam April 24, 2016 / 9:42 pm

Funny how Mother Nature can cause us change the top of our Favorites List. Before, I was sure my favorite spring tree was redbud. Now, I think dogwood edged by!

1. Miriam April 22, 2016 / 9:16 pm

They’re stunning Jessica, thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend. :-)

• Jessica Adam April 22, 2016 / 10:08 pm

Wow, thanks girl! I hope you have a fantastic weekend as well. Enjoy your 17 year old… :) Not much 17 to go. :)

• Miriam April 22, 2016 / 11:47 pm

Yes, I would if she was here! She’s back up working in the High Country, but will be home again on Sunday. Enjoy yours :-)

• Miriam April 23, 2016 / 3:49 pm

Oh it is!

2. Sheryl April 22, 2016 / 10:10 pm

The dogwoods are beautiful. I love all the lovely flowering trees that bloom during the spring.

• Jessica Adam April 22, 2016 / 10:39 pm

They certainly are a welcome sight after winter. :)

• Jessica Adam April 23, 2016 / 7:35 am

Wow!!!! You are amazing. Thank you so very much! :) Hope you are doing ok during your family’s loss. I’ve been thinking about you guys. :)

3. Annika Perry April 23, 2016 / 9:13 am

These are beautiful, Jessica – the second one particularly is breathtaking! Spring is gorgeous with all the blooms, a visual delight – just wish it was warmer outside!! Winter is coming our way again…brrr…

• Jessica Adam April 23, 2016 / 9:33 am

Thank you, Annika. Love how you mentioned #2. I thought white petals agains blue would be pretty, little did I know the Sun would make her photographic debut! :)

You’re heading into winter?

• Annika Perry April 23, 2016 / 11:41 am

We shouldn’t be as we’ve had some lovely warm days with lunch outside even. Cold winterish wind has arrived and they say there may be snow flurries for the London Marathon tomorrow. (I’m NOT running, I hasten to add!)

• Jessica Adam April 23, 2016 / 3:29 pm

Snow????? :) I wish we were there! I wanted to learn to snowboard this year and we didn’t get enough snow!

4. Diane April 23, 2016 / 9:45 am

Love this!

Sent from my iPhone

• Jessica Adam April 23, 2016 / 10:07 am

Hi mom! :) Wish you would’ve been with us at the zoo. All of the dogwood trees were bursting with blooms. So beautiful.

5. karenlee April 23, 2016 / 12:25 pm

You know how much I love these…just like the pinks in my yard. Gorgeous. :)

6. Debra Farmer April 23, 2016 / 2:55 pm

Beautiful pictures Jessica!! I really love the one with the bright blue sky background and sun.

• Jessica Adam April 23, 2016 / 3:28 pm

Hi Debra! How are you doing today?

Thank you. The Sun pretty much stepped up and “made” that picture!

7. Weird Guy With The Dog April 23, 2016 / 4:18 pm

Vinny the superdog and I both think spring is the best time of year!