28 thoughts on “Virtual Postcard

1. Miriam May 2, 2016 / 11:55 pm

That sand looks so clean and pure and the waves are so soothing. Now I really am there with you my friend. Thanks so much. I really needed that sea air and tranquility today! :)

• Miriam May 3, 2016 / 4:54 pm

Enjoy it all. May it blow all your cares away. :)

• Miriam May 3, 2016 / 5:02 pm

That would be nice. Already feel the clouds lifting today. :)

• Jessica Adam May 3, 2016 / 5:02 pm

Oh good! I’m so happy to hear that!

• Miriam May 3, 2016 / 5:11 pm

Blue skies this morning … it’s beautiful here.

• Jessica Adam May 3, 2016 / 10:40 am

You’re very welcome. I’m sitting on the back deck this morning looking at the Mississippi Sound. These past few days, that side has been pretty calm. It’s rolling today. Saw a big barge and a small boat a bit ago. Had to have been a rough ride on that small boat! :) Boy, the sea gulls are chatty this morning!

Hope you have a great day! Soak in some of that piano and violin for me! :)

2. Weird Guy With The Dog May 3, 2016 / 5:00 am

If I close my eyes, I’m there.

• passthebubblewrap May 3, 2016 / 7:29 am

We have to stop meeting like this John!! He he πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3. passthebubblewrap May 3, 2016 / 7:28 am

I live in Melbourne, Australia, just like Miriam. I’m only about a half an hour drive from the nearest beach. But seeing your beautiful virtual postcard as provided me with some much needed peace tonight. Jo. Xx

• Jessica Adam May 3, 2016 / 9:17 am

How nice about your closeness to the beach. :) Yay for the peace! :)

4. karenlee May 3, 2016 / 12:56 pm

Looks wonderful! How warm is it there today? How does the sand feel between your toes? :)

• Jessica Adam May 3, 2016 / 1:26 pm

Hi. It’s cooler today. Probably around 70. Supposed to be unseasonably cool tonight, low 61. There’s a north wind whipping around the water. I’m sitting on the deck listening to crashing waves on the gulf side.

5. Annika Perry May 3, 2016 / 11:37 pm

Beautiful, Jessica! πŸ˜€ we went to the beach on Sunday- pure bliss. Picnic, long walk, football. Such glorious views; I felt I was on holiday!!

• Jessica Adam May 4, 2016 / 5:06 am

How fun! Sounds like a perfect Sunday. So glad you got to go! Would love to see your views. Wonder if your sea looks different. :)

6. Pan May 4, 2016 / 6:38 pm

I’d love to be on a SA beach, pictures I’ve seen are beautiful..
    But this beach, kicking back on the porch, ahhhhhh.. wish I was there..
    My week hasn’t been peaceful, so the virtual postcard is nice to view, close my eyes and just daydream I’m there for a few minutes.. Glad you all are having a smooth and fun vacation πŸ’›

7. Debra Farmer May 10, 2016 / 8:18 pm

AWWW that looks and sounds so nice and peaceful!! Thanks for sharing that with this landlocked Farmer:)

• Jessica Adam May 10, 2016 / 8:27 pm

Glad you could join me! :) It’s been a great vacation, sand and waves all around.