Seeing the Sights

When you go on vacation, do you spend part of your time seeing the sights?

Yesterday we went to the National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola.

It is really great. Admission is free and so is parking. There are some flight simulators that you can pay to ride. We did the 4D Blue Angels movie and it was really fun.

The museum is family friendly and there are several hands on exhibits as well as a kid’s play area.

I just thought I’d just share some photos in case anyone is interested in visiting it. We really enjoyed it!

23 thoughts on “Seeing the Sights

• Jessica Adam May 3, 2016 / 6:13 pm

Definitely worth checking out. Lots of history and some really great planes. :)

1. Miriam May 3, 2016 / 6:11 pm

You know, I’ve always had a fascination for all things aviation! Looks great.

2. Annika Perry May 3, 2016 / 11:53 pm

I’m enjoing my visceral travels with you. I love aviation museums and have been to a lot in the UK as well as air shows. They’re amazing! Have fun!!!😀

• Jessica Adam May 4, 2016 / 5:08 am

Hi Annika. I’m so happy that you’re traveling along with me. Makes my trip even better!

Man, I’d love to see your aviation museums and air shows! Between both I bet there’s some great history! 😍

3. Christyl Smith May 4, 2016 / 4:59 am

How fun! I hope you enjoy your trip!

• Jessica Adam May 4, 2016 / 5:19 am

Thank you so much! Next order of business is a helicopter ride! Last year we para-sailed over the ocean. Little Bit kept saying he wanted to fly, so we “flew”. It was a blast. This time we’re hoping to fly in a helicopter if weather permits!!:)

4. Weird Guy With The Dog May 4, 2016 / 11:36 am

Vinny the superdog will be training there soon! ;) His flying leaves alot to be desired!

• Jessica Adam May 4, 2016 / 11:41 am

Oh my gosh. You make me laugh! He would look really small in some of those planes!

Who needs a plane, when you’ve got a cape????

• Weird Guy With The Dog May 4, 2016 / 12:04 pm

PS… You missed Vinny’s first post!

• Weird Guy With The Dog May 4, 2016 / 12:14 pm

I thought you missed it being on vacation! I would have!

• Jessica Adam May 4, 2016 / 7:04 pm

Thank you very much! I appreciate you taking the time to read it! :)