Fresh Tomato Vinaigrette

What season are you in?

Here, we are a few weeks from summer kicking into full gear. Last weekend, my husband and I got our garden put in. Seemed a little late this year, but we live down on the river bottom and the nights get down right chilly way into May. When we got back from vacation, we still had nights in the 30’s and 40’s here! Brrrr!

It’s warming up nicely now and got me to thinking about summer meals. I saw this yummy post from Jenny and wanted to share it just in case some of you have your gardens going already, or are frequenting farmers markets.

This looks SO good! I may even have to try one of her gluten free bread recipes to go with it!

What I love about her blog is, she is kind enough to include gluten free and vegetarian tips and substitutes which is so handy.

Thank you, Jenny, for letting me share this! I’m excited for my garden to come in so I can make it!

8 thoughts on “Fresh Tomato Vinaigrette

1. Weird Guy With The Dog June 7, 2016 / 5:49 am

Yummy! Antipasto runs through my veins!

• Jessica Adam June 7, 2016 / 7:12 am

Ha! :)
      She’s got some fabulous recipes! :)

2. Debra Farmer June 11, 2016 / 9:17 am

Thanks for posting, that looks so good. Love summer eats! I hope you try one of her breads soon, and let me know how it turns out. So far, I haven’t had a bought one that I like. Homemade is always better. Get in the kitchen!! Have a wonderful weekend

• Jessica June 11, 2016 / 11:29 am

Hey girl! I haven’t had any luck with GF breads I’ve bought at all. I’ll try to make one of hers this week. :) Today I’m making peanut butter cake! Going to post it in Seventies Summer here in a while. I’m trying it GF today…

• Debra Farmer June 11, 2016 / 11:35 am

Love peanut butter cake. Can’t wait!!!

• Jessica June 11, 2016 / 11:40 am

Oh my gosh!!! This recipe will make you popular!!! It is FABULOUS!!