Peanut Butter Banana Bread

Looking for a twist on an old favorite?

Then this may be a recipe for you to try. When I saw it, I’m pretty sure my tastebuds all stood up at the same time, raised their hands, and said, “Me! Me! Me!”

Peanut butter and bananas makes so much sense! I would’ve never thought to put them together, though through my life I’ve eaten countless sandwiches with the duo.

This just looks so moist and hearty. The idea of chocolate just makes it sound even better.

Thank you, Jessica, for letting me share your amazing recipe! If you guys reading get a chance and like to cook, Jessica has a wonderful site filled with all kinds of yummies!

13 thoughts on “Peanut Butter Banana Bread

• Jessica August 14, 2016 / 3:15 pm

Sure looks moist. She’s got some great recipes. :)

1. Debra Farmer August 14, 2016 / 4:41 pm

Yummy! That sounds so good. Love Peanut butter, Love bananas, LOVE chocolate.

I cooking with “rotten bananas”, such great flavor. I have a grandson that will ask “you got any rotten banana cake”

• Jessica August 14, 2016 / 6:51 pm

Rotten banana cake!! I love it! Do you freeze your bananas? That makes them SO GOOD!

• Debra Farmer August 14, 2016 / 7:11 pm

I do freeze bananas. Great when making smoothies!

• Jessica August 14, 2016 / 7:18 pm

Smart girl!! A farmer’s (❤️) wife told me about freezing rotten bananas several years ago. They do make the best banana bread. Can even cut the sugar way back using those.

• Jessica August 14, 2016 / 6:53 pm

Ha ha. Yes, lots of slobbers. Looks SO good!

• Jessica August 15, 2016 / 1:47 pm

Hi and welcome. :) Thank you for liking my blog! How nice. Love the name of yours. I’ll sure have a look! Thank you! :)

2. Eskie Antics August 17, 2016 / 10:06 pm

Mmm.. I’m really in the mood for some of this delicious banana bread! :)

• Jessica August 18, 2016 / 7:56 am

I know what you mean! :)