19 thoughts on “Last Night

• Jessica February 2, 2017 / 12:30 pm

Hi! How are you??? Last night we left town and took a drive about 5 pm. We were heading west, but the sun was in my eyes, so I turned south. Through the country, about 7 miles southwest of our house, there are giant tv/ radio towers. We went on a search to find the 4th and 5th one, then circled through a little town and back around. As we crossed this little bridge, I looked to my left and saw this sunset. There’s usually hardly any water in this creek, so the fact that there’s a reflection is a real treat!!

• Debra Farmer February 3, 2017 / 7:08 am

We’re doing great, altho it’s been a bit cooler and windy in Kansas. Better weather is coming for the weekend!
        I love how you changed your course because the sun was in your eyes and discovered a beautiful creek and sunset! It’s nice that we can be so flexible at times.
        Have a wonderful weekend!

• Jessica February 3, 2017 / 11:26 am

I bet you do get some wind out your way. Glad it’s going to warm up for you. We just got back from Little Bit’s horse riding lesson. When we left our house (at the bottom of the hill) it was 30 degrees. When we got to the stable (5 miles away and at the top of the hill) it was 27 degrees!

I agree- it’s pretty neat that turning away from something actually ended up being a gift from the same something miles down the road.

Happy that you’re doing great. How was your dad’s birthday? I bet you loved having your boy home! ❤️

• Jessica February 2, 2017 / 3:02 pm

Thank you. It was a glorious sight. :)

• Jessica February 2, 2017 / 5:51 pm

Quite a gift. Thank you for your nice words. :)

• Jessica February 2, 2017 / 11:13 pm

Hey Francesca!! Ha. Thanks so much. I drove around looking for a sunset picture, then when I was hardly looking, that appeared. What a nice surprise!

• rabbitpatchdiary.com February 3, 2017 / 4:57 am

well. you captured beauty and inspiration! Doesn’t it often work that way? love it!

• Jessica February 3, 2017 / 11:27 am

Yes ma’am. IF we’re looking the right direction, that is. ❤️

• Jessica February 3, 2017 / 8:06 pm

What a fabulous comment!!! 😊😊😊

• Jessica February 4, 2017 / 3:03 pm

Hi. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for your comment. They sure were breathtaking. I drove over the bridge, then backed up. 😊

1. Miriam February 5, 2017 / 9:19 pm

Wow, so beautiful.

• Jessica February 5, 2017 / 9:23 pm

Thanks, it was quite a surprise!

• Jessica February 5, 2017 / 9:23 pm