Fall

For the past few days, we’ve been at the cabin in the woods. Saturday night, we got to hear rain on the tin roof as a cold front brought in a storm.

Yesterday, we took a drive through old windy logging roads and stumbled upon this beautiful red maple.

Hats off to the forest who definitely knows how to put on a show, in this lovely season we call fall.

23 thoughts on “Fall

• Jessica October 24, 2017 / 8:31 am

Hi there! Thank you so much! Hope you have a wonderful day!

1. jdraymaine October 24, 2017 / 4:09 am

Fall means sleeping with windows open, picking apples and raking leaves. Many years of memories living in New England.

• Jessica October 24, 2017 / 8:33 am

That sounds quite wonderful. Hope you’re doing well. How’s Vinny? How’s your mom?

• jdraymaine October 24, 2017 / 4:34 pm

Both holding up I’m glad to say!

• Jessica October 24, 2017 / 8:33 am

Hi!! How are you? Thank you very much. How’s school going?

• Jessica October 24, 2017 / 8:34 am

Thank you. We had a wonderful time. ❤️

• Jessica October 24, 2017 / 8:35 am

Hi honey. Thank you so much. I’ve had a bit of a word block. Thankful when pictures can do the talking. 😊❤️

• Jessica October 24, 2017 / 8:38 am

Hey girl, how are you? I’ve missed chatting with you so much!! I’m wayyyyy behind on blogging and reading blogs. I’ve tried to keep up on some of your posts via Facebook. Thank you for your kind words. It’s such a treat to go there. That maple tree lit up the sky in the rain.

• onecreativefamily October 24, 2017 / 12:08 pm

Waving back at you. It seems like these days I don’t have enough time in a day to do what I want to do. Just playing leap frog with stuff now. It keeps me hoppin though.

• Jessica October 24, 2017 / 2:58 pm

You have been doing some traveling. ❤️

2. thecobweboriumemporium October 24, 2017 / 7:32 am

Isn’t nature wonderful? Autumn is one of my favourite times. It’s a time when God gets out His paints and does what He does so amazingly well.

• Jessica October 24, 2017 / 8:41 am

Oh my gosh! What a beautiful picture in my mind- you’ve such a way with words, Cobs. I can just see Him painting away… a lil blue here, a lil yellow there. Thank you for that lovely image. Hope you’re doing well. Fall is a wonderful time, I can see why it’s one of your favorites. 🦋💕

3. Anne Mehrling October 24, 2017 / 11:33 am

Your pictures can certainly do the talking. Beautiful photos!

• Jessica October 24, 2017 / 3:00 pm

Oh my gosh, that’s so nice of you to say. Thank you dearly.

• Jessica October 29, 2017 / 1:22 pm

Thank you. That is rainwater pooled up in a tipped over old metal chair. It’s actually the underside of the seat. ❤️