We are 5 days into our birthday at the beach. According to this sign that’s hanging on the wall in our condo rental, we are pretty much on track! Well, except for one thing. sunscreen. Oops!
- We’ve soaked up the sun.
- I took a nap on the balcony today.
- My husband and Little Bit built sand castles.
- The first night we got here, we played a sports trivia game and we laughed so hard. Sports is not really my expertise.
- We’ve enjoyed the beach several times, including this evening.
- There’s a gorgeous indoor pool, so we swam and played.
- We are rocking RELAX. My favorite question of the week is: “should we stay on the island or go do something?” Island is the key word here.
- I’m always barefoot.
- So far, we’ve taken long walks at the fort and on a few beaches.
- Eat seafood? Why yes! Only every single day! There is a fresh seafood market on the island. We bought red snapper, grouper, two kinds of shrimp, blue crab claws, and raw oysters. Needless to say, we have feasted well every day so far. Yum!
I’m so glad they have this sign! It totally reiterates these awesome moments we’ve been having on our first ever, December vacation.