25 thoughts on “Bubbles Froze

• Jessica January 4, 2018 / 10:24 pm

Hi. Aren’t those cool? I tried to post more, but WordPress seemed to have a glitch of some kind and only posted the code words instead of the photos…

These photos were on New Year’s Day. Little Bit and I took a drive to the river a mile from here and to the 2nd crossing. It was 8 degrees. The ice was stunning. I could’ve stayed all day taking pictures if my hands hadn’t been numb. Haha. Thank you for commenting. ❤️

1. Ann Coleman January 4, 2018 / 8:39 pm

Wow! I don’t think I’ve seen that before. It’s pretty, but that’s just because I’m not the one out in the cold, taking those great pictures!

• Jessica January 4, 2018 / 10:26 pm

Hello. Thank you so much. It was a bit unreal to see frozen bubbles. I know what you mean about the cold. It was 8 degrees but it made me remember my passion of being a photographer. Oh my gosh how I LOVE to get out and capture moments others drive right by. Thank you for your kind words. Hope you are doing well. ❤️

• Jessica January 6, 2018 / 10:12 am

Thank you so much. Are you back? Hope you have a wonderful year!

• robbiesinspiration January 7, 2018 / 1:35 am

Yes, I am back. Have been at work since Tuesday so it feels like I was never away.

• Jessica January 10, 2018 / 10:52 pm

Oh, I see. I am a bit behind reading blogs. Hope you had a good small break. :)

• Jessica January 10, 2018 / 10:50 pm

Isn’t that weird? I’ve never seen such a thing. The ice was like layered and the one layer was as white as snow.

• Jessica January 10, 2018 / 10:51 pm

How’s your cold? Hope you’re feeling better.

• The Snow Melts Somewhere January 11, 2018 / 2:11 am

Still have a cough which wakes the babies up several times each night, aaaargh! But it’s getting better! Slowly, slowly… :) Hope you have a fun weekend, Jessica! <3

• Jessica January 17, 2018 / 11:08 am

Ohhhh, I’m so behind here. Hope you’re doing better with that cough. ❤️

2. onecreativefamily January 16, 2018 / 9:16 am

So cold. We are at -1 today with a windchill of -10, I am glad I am staying in today. Be safe, my friend.

• Jessica January 17, 2018 / 11:04 am

Hey girl. Those wind chills sound awful! Hope it’s warming up! Yesterday we had -6 and 10 for the high. Today it’s supposed to get to 20!!!!!😊😊😊

3. Sheryl January 20, 2018 / 8:50 pm

The cold weather can bring out the beauty of nature. The pictures are great..

• Jessica January 20, 2018 / 10:48 pm

Thank you so much. The ice is almost magical.

4. Miriam January 20, 2018 / 11:37 pm

That’s absolutely amazing. Capturing those magical moments, just love it. 💖

• Jessica January 20, 2018 / 11:40 pm

Hi Miri. Thank you. I’d never seen anything like it. In parts, there was like 3 different layers of ice. I didn’t even know bubbles could freeze. :)

• Miriam January 21, 2018 / 1:00 am

Isn’t nature just incredible. Can’t say I’ve ever seen it before. How incredible. 🙂

• Jessica January 21, 2018 / 9:48 am

Such gifts abound, if we pause and see them. ❤️

• Miriam January 21, 2018 / 1:41 pm

Absolutely true. Unless it’s 40C and scorching hot. xo ❤️

5. Annika Perry January 26, 2018 / 11:12 am

Wonderful, Jessica and really makes one look at bubbles in a new light! 😀

• Jessica January 26, 2018 / 12:32 pm

Thank you so much! It was a sight to see!