Here it is, the last day of May already. I just want to tell you what an amazing month it’s been. Over on Facebook, a friend and I started a revolution called Miracles in May.
Participating was simple: share a picture of what a miracle looks like to you and add a hashtag, #miraclesinmay.
So, what sparked the idea and why miracles?
Well for starters, miracles are like the coolest things ever!! Did you know that:
- Miracles are possible for everyone? It’s true! Every single one! Even me, even you.
- That even a small movement on Facebook could change the world? Heck yeah! Let’s say, I posted a picture of a miraculous sunset. If someone hit that Like button, my miracle may have opened them up for receiving miracles! Maybe the next time they saw a sunset, they’d think it was a miracle, too!
- Where miracles are concerned, it’s all about the noticing. The more you notice, it increases the possibility of more to come in.
- Miracles can “live” a few steps past surrender, forgiveness, and giving stuff back.
- Miracles can be tiny or humongous.
- Sometimes miracles drop our jaws or bring tears to our eyes.
- Miracles remind us that we are worthy.
- They can suddenly appear and we may shout out, “Did you see that?” And, if someone else did, that’s a miracle x 2.
- They give us something to look for.
- They’re free.
- Nature is a haven for miracles. Blue sky? Miracle! Wildflowers growing in the ditch? Miracle. Ocean waves? Miracle. Hummingbirds? Miracle!
- Miracles join people together.
- They bring hope, restore faith, and can plaster a big smile on someone’s beautiful face!
Wow! That’s quite a list!
Even though Miracles in May is ending today, the possibility for miracles is not. I’d love to introduce you to this month’s miracle revolution. We’re going to follow the same format: post pictures of your miracles with a different hashtag. Hope you will join us for Jewels in June.