I appreciate all of my blogging friends so much! This morning I woke up to find that one of them nominated me for a fun blogging award.
Thank you, Cobs, for including my blog among the 11 you chose! That’s so sweet of you. I love blog awards! What a fun way to get to know each other.
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- Is there one thing you’ve always wanted to do but still haven’t done it? Yes, publish a book.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Dairy free coconut milk “ice cream” bars.
- Who would be your dream dinner date? My husband. He works out of town 4 nights a week.
- Do you have a favorite film? The Bridges of Madison County
- Do you have a favorite tv program? The Voice
- If you were given a badge that said ‘In Charge of the World but for only 60 seconds’ what law would you pass or what change would you make in that 60 seconds? I would make every single day “Be Kind Day.”
- You found an oriental looking, corked bottle on the beach. You uncork it and out pops a Genie. He/She grants you three wishes. Tell me your three wishes: 1. It would snow so I can learn to snowboard. 2. That our lake property would sell. 3. That I could cross the ocean and meet all my ocean-away friends.
- What drew you into the blogging world? A hospital stay and being told I had some horrible disease- prompted me to stop waiting.
- Which do you prefer, writing and posting blog posts or reading other people’s blog posts? It’s a tie! I love both.
- You’re invited to a posh dinner this evening. What are you hoping will be served as your Starter? Crab legs
- What is the one thing above any other, which you cannot eat, not even if someone offered you a thousand pounds/dollars just to eat a small piece of it? Liver!!
11 Random Facts about me… I love:
- That my great aunt is 98
- Little Bit
- Our little blue plastic swimming pool
- Vintage furniture
- Country roads
- My parents
- Ladies Who Lunch Reviews
- Rabbit Patch Diary
- The Purple Almond
- Weird Guy With The Dog
- Cooking Without Limits
- Restless Jo
- The Wilden Marsh
- Vintage Cookbook Shelf
- Joshi Daniel
- The Apples in My Orchard
- One Creative Family
- I’m doing 12- ha! Farm Life Best Life
My questions :
- Light or dark chocolate?
- Sunrise or sunset?
- City streets or country roads?
- Homemade casserole or 5 course meal?
- A dozen roses or an armful of wildflowers?
- Favorite color?
- Most loved season?
- Cream pie or fruit pie?
- Favorite song?
- Swim in a creek or swim in a pool?
- What’s one kind thing someone has done for you?
*** If you have an award free blog, feel free to skip this or to comment here if you like.